The 7 QC (Quality Control) Tools is imperative today for a unified and systematic approach to team problem-solving. The tools help develop and sustain a strong customer focus and improve all processes by identifying rejects, determining causes, suggesting improvements, and establishing the tractability of each process. The 7 QC tools are fundamental for Continuous Improvement.
Who Should Attend:
This class is designed for those individuals who are involve in a variety of process areas across the functions of the company.
- Understand the 7 Quality Control Tools and how it can be applied to day to day work
- Learn how to provide corrective actions as a result of applying the tools
- Understand the fundamental principles of problem-solving
- Explain the basic rules of control chart usage and determine the appropriate control chart to use for various process parameters
- Interpret and measure the effectiveness of implemented solutions